Tuesday, March 23, 2010

…Just silence

How time flies when you let it slip just a bit. I mean just a bit!

It’s more than a year since I posted. How time flies! Whoa! At a time I started thinking to myself that other bloggers who read me might think am dead. Ya dead, owing to the manner people die these days.

The gist was this: When my Internet access got disconnected a while, I decided to post my write-ups through the public café. Then something happened.

First, it was my phone that caught the virus… I had my saved work on my phone and had to download from it.

Then my PC followed suit. I had to upload from my PC to my phone and then post at a café.

My PC crashed, and I lost all my typed stories.

Weeks later when I got it fixed, I decided to take a break thinking I wouldn’t miss this page. But now I know better!

However, it didn’t mean I stopped reading other bloggers. I did read. Though I couldn’t comment on them, I was always on the move.

Hey! Kitten, and Tigeress, you guys kept the fire burning. You made me see what I had lost for not writing this long. Imagine, even Roc stopped writing. Writers bloc?

Now am here…I promise to push the pen more. My only fear is that I might deviate into more serious fields; such fields as those facing my dear country as it were right now.

But I still got the follow up to my last post. I never knew I saved it on my PC in the office.

Do I still deserve a pat for this comeback? Really?


2 comments:

AliceDCL said...

hmmm
Welcome back......
so u just breeze in like this.... people wont believe am suree

Roc said...

Writer's block.. Happens to the best of us, no?