Monday, March 19, 2012

Once Upon A Return…Turn! Turn!

Ewww! Whoa! What a Methusalic age (as if that word exists). First, it was the dilemma of remembering my sign-in and password. Then the burden of how to embrace the page set in…quickly followed by the nostalgia that writing brings, especially if one wickedly left it for some time. Yes, wickedly. That was what I did.

Though unintentionally, I must hurriedly inform. I never knew it was going to be this long when I published my last post. Oosh! It’s almost 2years since I made that publication.

Anyway, lots have happened since I disappeared from blogging. I hope fellow bloggers didn’t miss me much…Ok, I know some did. Maybe all who followed me did. Smiles. Feel free to say you never did.

Well, am back now. I shall be burrowing into Forex Trading analysis from time to time in addition to my regular writing. That’s my new found passion. It’s a budding pastime. Shekina!

So, is anyone home to welcome me?

2 comments:

AliceDCL said...

hmm forex trading?
i remember when that was the craze
someone scammed my then bf off some money all in the name of trading for him.
anyways
hows u

Kenn-Knotty said...

Thanks tripleB for stopping by. Ya, its real hard once it comes to FX...with all that spiral of technicalities lies its ease. But it takes time and practice to master that web, and this majority are not ready to do.