Sunday, May 10, 2020

A Stiff Penis

...just the way it is!

"My Pee Pee e big.

See? E big.

Daddy, my Pee Pee e big."

At that, I turned to look at him because he had nudged me at the last sentence. And I beheld a half length cigarette sized erect penis. He had pulled his boxers down a bit to show me the troubled area.

'No, it's not big. It's ok.' I assured him.

'Do you want to wee wee?' I enquired?

'No! E my pee pee. E big.' My son insisted.

Hehehehe... The young lad was noticing his erection for the first time or could be his first time to articulate it to daddy.

He had woken around 3am on the said day which was few days ago to join me on my side of the bed as I surfed the net for news and noticed he had a stiff penis.

I know some people would label their kids wayward if that happened with them.

My take, and it should be yours too...

What happened was normal, only that we weren't told during Biology classes that it could happen with two-year kids.

I was taught, I don't know 'bout you, that early morning erection was a sign of fertility in adult male.

But here was a kid experiencing nature and unmindful of what science and biology postulate.

He simply had a rush of blood supply to the penis. It now happens almost every night with him.

Each time it happens and he is awake, I put him through the same sequence of questioning and reassurance that all is okay.

No comments: