Monday, May 11, 2020

Beyond Her Beauty

...just the way it is!

As an undergraduate, Child Psychology used to interest me (for whatsoever reasons. But now I know why). Two of the few things I picked up from that enviable field of study are:

Kids take after their mothers' intelligent quota. No matter how intelligent you're as a man, your kids will pick that from their mother. Not yours. This is sad for me but it is scientifically proven. You can Google it up if in doubt. So, Mr. Bachelor look beyond the physiognomy of that spinster you want to marry and her current financial standing into her brain.

The second one is - Kids learn faster with their fathers than with their mothers. The problem here is that most fathers hardly spend that lecture time with their kids. Before you argue this with me (Na Oyibo talk am anyway), when was the last time you did the kids' assignments with them or read a story book with them as a father?

No comments: